Cross platform play

Butter

Greenhorn
I know this gets asked a lot, but I think y’all really have the resources to do cross platform. I mean, I know you guys are making another game, but i know you guys could probably sale more of the game cause I think some people want the game to play with other friends but they don’t have the money for a whole nother console.

-Butter:hlevel:

Godkin

Planter
"Sorry, this isn't going to happen! A lot of people wanting this feature doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. There are many technical reasons why multiplayer game modes on mobile devices won't be happening any time soon."

@OP: All we know right now is that CA is completely focused on version 1.6. I have a feeling it won't be very long, but I'm not sure when exactly it will be released.

Source: Magically Clueless

In conclusion, while many want multiplayer gaming features on mobile devices, I also believe this refers to the implementation of cross-platform features as well, and correct me if I'm wrong, there are many technical reasons why it won't happen soon. Currently, the development focus is on version 1.6, and the release date is uncertain. <`~´>