Cooking help!

GDawney

Sodbuster
It's a banana pudding. You have to buy the recipe from the island trader. The vanilla game will never require you to do something that you can only do using a mod.

VampireCake

Rancher
It's a banana pudding. You have to buy the recipe from the island trader. The vanilla game will never require you to do something that you can only do using a mod.
The banana pudding is already there, bottom right. The missing one does look like pina colada, as said above, and it's not craftable - you can only buy it from Gus when he's at the island resort bar.

ISSsloth

Farmer
The order the dishes appear in doesn't seem to match the collections page, where is this image from? That might help us figure out what it is.

flo84

Newcomer
The order the dishes appear in doesn't seem to match the collections page, where is this image from? That might help us figure out what it is.
I took this picture on my cooked items, not from the list you get when you click the oven, rather the one in the menu tab. I brought the pina colada but that didn't do it!

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I took this picture on my cooked items, not from the list you get when you click the oven, rather the one in the menu tab. I brought the pina colada but that didn't do it!
If you bought the pina colada recipe you still have to actually cook the recipe in either of your kitchens or using a cookout kit.

Quirinea

Farmer
The shadow does not fit with any items in the cooked items list. Are you 100 % sure that you don't have any mod that would add a recipe -- OK, It probably is Piña Colada after all -- but crafting it should not be necessary for perfection.

flo84

Newcomer
The shadow does not fit with any items in the cooked items list. Are you 100 % sure that you don't have any mod that would add a recipe -- OK, It probably is Piña Colada after all -- but crafting it should not be necessary for perfection.
100% no mods on the game- I haven't even got a clue how to add a mod 😂 this is why I'm so confused it doesn't match any of the needed items on the normal unmodded game

nicodeux

Farmer
This is Piña colada.
I remember a bug where Piña colada could appear in the Inventory Cooking tab, but I thought it was only for mobile (and is supposedly fixed now), not the Switch version.

GDawney

Sodbuster
The banana pudding is already there, bottom right. The missing one does look like pina colada, as said above, and it's not craftable - you can only buy it from Gus when he's at the island resort bar.
I believe you are right!! Didn't see it the first time I looked.

I am attaching here the wiki page for Pina colada https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Piña_Colada

It can't be cooked and there is no recipe. There's an explanation there about how it's considered a cooking item, despite being uncookable, having to do with gifting.

Are you fully updated? I play on mobile and there were several updates after 1.5.