1.6 Update Concerning the new 1.6 feature...

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
Does it require Joja membership, or is available anyway?

And if things in completion are registered this way, do you still have the option to manually complete them normally on top after? Also, pay to win approach bars the earning of the achievements tied to the individual actions/parts, or not?

Bloodless

Sodbuster
I know you can buy them without a Joja membership. Because I purchased one when i first started my old save game not really knowing what it was.

I think it gives your normal score then just adds them to the side. For example, even though i have gotten 100% previously, my current score shows like this...
Total Complete: 98% ( +1 waiver).

So to answer one of your questions it does seem like you are still able to complete it 100% yourself. You will just have the waivers on top of it. But I really don't know for certain .

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
Really? Thank you both for the good news! This Joja parrot is already my best friend, despite not meeting him yet. Poor thing is so going to save my sanity, this run! Golden walnuts gave me hiccups and nightmares (keeping track of which i collected, micromanaging their gathering and being misinformed by Leo's parrot with the stuck/bugged report of an already collected one)!