Cheating issue

imi

Greenhorn
Im dating all female npc, and marry haley... One day haley find out about the gift i gave to Abigail. Pls tell me nothing worst gonna happen. Im scared all girl might hate me (´;ω;`)

imnvs

Local Legend
If you are married and give a gift to someone the same gender as your spouse and you are dating that person... your spouse will get upset, but it won't be forever. Nobody else is affected.

imi

Greenhorn
If you are married and give a gift to someone the same gender as your spouse and you are dating that person... your spouse will get upset, but it won't be forever. Nobody else is affected.
Wow Thanks for the answer! Appreciate it. Now i can rest in peace

Lew Zealand

Helper
FYI you're still allowed to give anyone a Birthday Gift, even another datable NPC of the game gender as your spouse. Also if you're married and give a Gift to a datable NPC who you didn't give a Bouquet to (to get them to 10 :heart:), so they're stuck at a maximum of 8 :heart:, this shouldn't trigger that jealousy either.

imnvs

Local Legend
FYI you're still allowed to give anyone a Birthday Gift, even another datable NPC of the game gender as your spouse. Also if you're married and give a Gift to a datable NPC who you didn't give a Bouquet to (to get them to 10 :heart:), so they're stuck at a maximum of 8 :heart:, this shouldn't trigger that jealousy either.
Yes, that's the part I said about "dating". 😉😘

I just assumed imi just wanted to get everyone to 10 or the like, so suggesting not dating was going the wrong direction.