[Bug?] Paintings of Famous Painter Lupini

I have the Picture "Clouds" twice. Is this a bug?

If it's not a bug I like to suggest...
each pic should be unique and maybe one should get a reward when having all. What about an extra room in the community center for exhibitions?

KactusNZ

Cowpoke
I have the Picture "Clouds" twice. Is this a bug?

If it's not a bug I like to suggest...
each pic should be unique and maybe one should get a reward when having all. What about an extra room in the community center for exhibitions?
they repeat after 3 years, so if you bought it twice with 3 years in between it isn't a bug.

imnvs

Local Legend
There are 9 paintings, but yes, you can get more than 1 of each. Each day of the night market is a new painting for the first 3 years, and then in year 4 it starts the cycle all over again. Clouds is day 2 of the night market year 1 and year 4, so if you're past that point, you probably aren't, as you've guessed, seeing a bug.

Okay thanks. I can't remember when I bought it. But probably it's not a bug.

But for a "Famous Painter" there shouldn't be replica I think.
Actually Andy Warhol did this kinda of stuff all the time. Even earlier artist often did lithographs or wood etching that would degrade with use making early serials worth much more. Heck if Lupini acts like Warhol then odds are he didn't even paint it and your pretty much paying for his signature.