Switch [ BUG] milk pail is not unique tool in switch version

Tonylove757

Newcomer
So is it normal on nintendo switch that Marne sells a milk pail every day I wake up and milk pail is not unique. I think in 3 days I bought 3 milk pails and cannot trash them. 2000 gold each. I was just thinking that milk pail is a tool and unique but she always restock the pail.

I believe it's a bug. Let me know.

Thanks for reading in advance. And a nice sweet community.

EDIT - I am playing offline. Haven't tried multi-player. Also my file is summer year 1 26 day and i have 4 cows 1 barn. The barn is a basic tier 1 barn. I also have chickens 4 tier 1 coop. Need any more information let me know.

EDIT 2 (SOLVED ) SO . whenever I put milk pails in a wooden chest or stone box. Marnes store automatically puts up a another milk pail for sale in her shop. The act of putting milk pails in a chest will flag marnes shop to stock another pail. The pails just liter my box can't delete them lol. Nintendo switch version it seems on latest patch. Goodluck all thank you.

Last edited:

Ereo

Helper
There are some tools that are not unique. In general, those are the tools that you can buy - weapons, milk pail, shears, auto-grabber, pan, fishing rod...