Creator Response Board Game Components List

ajamaistien

Greenhorn
Made an account just to share this since I was cross referencing across sites to find answers. I got my copy of the game yesterday and spent some time punching out the pieces and taking inventory.

Here is a preliminary Google sheets file that I put together of the components. This is a copy of my original since I couldn't figure out how to turn off editing on mobile. I would love some feedback and for verification of my numbers. The site for the board game says there are 50 Item Cards but I count 49, but the card totals match what I have seen listed in other threads (175 standard, 229 mini).

I do plan to add tabs with further card lists and to link them to the main summary sheet but this is all for now!

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Your numbers are correct! I think I made a mistake on the Item card count (there are only 49). I think late in the process we removed an item or changed it into a profession card or something, hence the miscount.

Dihedralangel

Newcomer
Does everyone have 12 cards for mine levels? It says 12 on the set up instructions and there's also 12 on google sheets. We just opened our box and had only 10 cards :( we were hoping it was a typo.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Does everyone have 12 cards for mine levels? It says 12 on the set up instructions and there's also 12 on google sheets. We just opened our box and had only 10 cards :( we were hoping it was a typo.
Make sure no cards are stuck together, this seems to be the biggest reason for "missing" cards. But if you really can't find them for some reason, send me a message through the contact form on the Shopify site and I'll get you some replacement cards.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I was "missing" some season cards, but they were actually just stuck together.
Yeah this has apparently happened to more than one person, definitely make sure your cards are not stuck together!

sil80guy

Greenhorn
Hi are the counts for the 'Mine Event' and 'Bundle' correct?
I checked for stuck cards but i'm showing 15 for 'Mine Event' and 25 for 'Bundle'

It's definitely 16 Mine Cards and 26 Bundle (5 crafts, 6 pantry, 4 fish, 5 bulletin board, 3 vault, and 3 boiler room). You can see the bundles in the manual.

asb3199

Greenhorn
I only have 6 forageable tiles for each season (24 total). According to the instructions and the icons on the board, there should be 11 for each season. I believe I'm missing an entire sheet. I've already sent an email to [email protected] and [email protected] but haven't received a response.

Odin

Staff member
I only have 6 forageable tiles for each season (24 total). According to the instructions and the icons on the board, there should be 11 for each season. I believe I'm missing an entire sheet. I've already sent an email to [email protected] and [email protected] but haven't received a response.
That does sound like you're missing a sheet. Cole currently has a been receiving a ton of emails, but you will get a response when he makes it to your message.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I will definitely get to your email, but while you wait, make sure you're not confused about the forageables (there are 11 tiles for each season that all have the same color backings, some of them are stone, fiber, worm/stems...) Some people did not realize these count as forageable tiles as well.

asb3199

Greenhorn
I will definitely get to your email, but while you wait, make sure you're not confused about the forageables (there are 11 tiles for each season that all have the same color backings, some of them are stone, fiber, worm/stems...) Some people did not realize these count as forageable tiles as well.
Thanks for clarifying Colito. We assumed that the foreagebale tiles had to have the mushroom icon as indicated in the booklet. My daughter used the Google sheet created by ajamaistien from above (which was extremely helpful) and we have everything. Thanks for replying so quickly. My kids are super excited to start!

sil80guy

Greenhorn
Hi, do we know the average wait time on a response? I've used the form a week ago, and haven't heard anything back.

Odin

Staff member
Hi, do we know the average wait time on a response? I've used the form a week ago, and haven't heard anything back.
Well, Cole is personally handling all email, so as soon as he can get to it. He could potentially give a timeframe.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Just reviving this thread to say thank you for the resource! Used your sheets to help someone find a missing card of theirs