Best enchant for (copper) pan?

HaleyRocks

Sodbuster
I am torn between Reaching and Generous. With Reaching, you can access faraway spots for panning that you would otherwise miss; while Generous, ups the rolls from 4 to 6 on the pan (more chances to obtain more items).

What would you use?

Benhimself

Rancher
Assuming you only care about the special rolls, the strictly optimal thing to do would be to note how often Reaching makes a difference in getting a spot vs not getting a spot, and if it makes a difference more than 1 out of 3 times, go for it, otherwise Generous. 2 spots with 6 rolls each is equal to 3 spots with 4 rolls each, but if you get, like, 90% of spots without Reaching then 9 spots with 6 rolls each is significantly better than 10 with 4.

Personally, of course, I'm lazy so I'd just go with whatever enchantment popped up first until I had every tool enchanted and maybe a few weapons as well before I started rerolling anything.

Catloafman

Greenhorn
I haven't gotten to the point where I can enchant tools myself
But in my last playthrough where I could I would have gone for Generous because the main place I go to pan is at the panning stream next to the bone nodes on ginger island

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I am torn between Reaching and Generous. With Reaching, you can access faraway spots for panning that you would otherwise miss; while Generous, ups the rolls from 4 to 6 on the pan (more chances to obtain more items).

What would you use?
reaching increases pan reach from 3x6 to 5x5, so you get very few extra tiles you wouldn't be able to reach before (if any at all)