Aquatic Overpopulation actually being reflected in fishing chances

Adam

Greenhorn
Whenever I attempt an Aquatic Overpopulation Quest the fish I need to catch barely show up, contradicting the whole point of the quest, which is to reduce supposed overpopulation.

I'm not expecting a huge increase in a particular type of fish, but there should be a noticeable increase in quest-fish while said quest is posted on the board. It just doesn't make sense otherwise.

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
I think this would be a nice little detail that makes a lot of sense. Also, I think the tiger trout should be removed from the pool of possible fish to prompt from this quest. It doesn't make any sense that they would be "overpopulating" when they're sterile hybrids. This is even reflected by the fact that they're the only fish that cannot reproduce on their own in fish ponds. Tiger trout ponds have to be manually stocked by the player if they want a full pond.

cinemack

Farmhand
I think this would be a nice little detail that makes a lot of sense. Also, I think the tiger trout should be removed from the pool of possible fish to prompt from this quest. It doesn't make any sense that they would be "overpopulating" when they're sterile hybrids. This is even reflected by the fact that they're the only fish that cannot reproduce on their own in fish ponds. Tiger trout ponds have to be manually stocked by the player if they want a full pond.
Heck yeah super great point.

Ellajoy

Rancher
Yeah good point.