Anyone know if there's any chance of translation of this Korean mod?

Evatrice

Farmhand
I'm sure a lot of people are familiar with IYAHO's gorgeous work, and they seem to have basically made an expansion featuring a lot of the shops they have previously made etc., 'Elfin Town'.

It seems really nice, but of course there is a lot of dialogue, so for someone like me who does not speak a word of Korean, this isn't usable. I was wondering if there was anything in the text that they have written that indicates they would be happy to give someone permission to translate, and what people thought the odds were of that happening... I would love to see this translated.

morphinpink

Sodbuster
They don't allow modifications of any kind not even for personal use (which is highkey ridiculous and impossible to police but I digress), so I'm guessing a translation would be a no-no.

chye

Cowpoke
They don't allow modifications of any kind not even for personal use (which is highkey ridiculous and impossible to police but I digress), so I'm guessing a translation would be a no-no.
She did allow modification for personal use back then, but people began distributing those modified files without her permission. That is why she had to put a rule that secondary modifications even for personal use is not permitted, in hopes to reduce this incident from happening.