1.6 Update Any work boots changes?

Hi, I play on switch so I won’t play the new update for a while, but I was wondering if there are any new ways to obtain work boots now. It’s the only thing I don’t have in my one perfection game and I have literally everything. I understand the chances are really low, but if anyone has any information, let me know!!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Ooo, that is a very good request. I haven't heard anything but I'll see if I can find an official request thingy for them.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
You can try dynamic seeding, unlike pc or mobile you will have to randomly guess as there isn't any way to predetermine but it's brute forcable

LRangerR

Local Legend
A brief search of the changelog says no, sorry. Didn't read the whole thing but some of the stuff in there sounds really fun and/or cool. Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! I can't wait

I understand it’s not in the change log, but there’s already tons of stuff that was included that isn’t in the log, so I’m still kinda hoping.
Can a 1.6 player please explain what this means/causes:
C76BE7BA-B5D4-47D3-B03B-47A6239A5184.jpeg
One video said it always contains rarer fishing chests items, but I’m not sure if it’s new items or old ones that are rare LIKE the work boots

LRangerR

Local Legend
@sameperson_differentfont i think i found what you're looking for. Big spoilers ahead but it looks like these gold fishing chests actually reduce the chances for work boots, sorry =/

Keep reading past the treasure chest loot list for details.

@sameperson_differentfont i think i found what you're looking for. Big spoilers ahead but it looks like these gold fishing chests actually reduce the chances for work boots, sorry =/

Keep reading past the treasure chest loot list for details.
This is where I would curse but I’ll settle for screaming instead
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah I think the fishing page literally just got updated- work boots chance been reduced by 0.002% with the update as a whole- but it would be even reduced more with the new thing

AHHHHH