Amusing sprite overlap

Hill Myna

Farmer
Who's plate was it on? 😂

And can I congratulate you for wearing the best hat in the game? I haven't seen many people wearing it; the Blue Cowboy Hat is very underrated.

Also, Dandelion, not Daffodil. :)

Who's plate was it on? 😂

And can I congratulate you for wearing the best hat in the game? I haven't seen many people wearing it; the Blue Cowboy Hat is very underrated.

The best hat in the game is the Copper Pan. I'll happily fight you over this.

And I'd win because the Copper Pan on my head would protect me from your pitiful attacks, while your blue cowboy hat would be crushed by the devastating blows from my Galaxy Hammer.

Elenna101

Farmer
Who's plate was it on? 😂

Not sure which plate was whose, but apparently it was on the plate of salad Leah made from foraged greens, so I guess it was an appropriate place to put it after all. :grin:

almost 3000 hours in this game and I still always mix up dandelions and daffodils...

Hill Myna

Farmer
My farmer alternates between the blue cowboy hat and the official cap.
Official Cap.png
That's actually a pretty cool cap, and I didn't even know it existed. Seriously though, blue hats FTW!!!
The best hat in the game is the Copper Pan. I'll happily fight you over this.
And I'd win because the Copper Pan on my head would protect me from your pitiful attacks, while your blue cowboy hat would be crushed by the devastating blows from my Galaxy Hammer.
Hard Hat.png – "Keep your dome in one piece."
Hard Hat anyone?

But see, if I bring my Copper Pan wherever I go, I won't be able to resist The Shinies. I'll have to go out of my way whenever I hear the sound, and then I'll be less efficient!

Also: "Prepare your noggin' for my incomin' Infinity Gavel!!!"
almost 3000 hours in this game and I still always mix up dandelions and daffodils...
Well, at least Leah Likes them both. :toothy:

Thanks for the fun replies everyone!

Hill Myna

Farmer
I so want a Hard Hat.
I'd recommend bringing a club (Infinity Gavel!) to the Mines and farming the Duggies on Floor 15 over and over again. Just make sure you go up to Floor 0 every time to reset the monsters.

It won't take too long, I promise!
What about the mushroom cap? Any attack would bounce off it
Good idea; a Blobfish Mask might do the trick as well.

Now that I look over the wiki list, I'm thinking the...
Golden Helmet.png
...Golden Helmet could actually be better than the Hard Hat, given that Coconuts are extremely tough, and hey, it's Golden, so it has to be better!

–––––

For real though, my #1 choice would be to Propeller Hat my way out of this situation!!! 😂 😝

Jayamos

Farmer
I'd recommend bringing a club (Infinity Gavel!) to the Mines and farming the Duggies on Floor 15 over and over again. Just make sure you go up to Floor 0 every time to reset the monsters.
Definitely going to have to try this. My weaponry isn’t quite that fabulous but it should be enough to one-shot them.

Hill Myna

Farmer
Definitely going to have to try this. My weaponry isn’t quite that fabulous but it should be enough to one-shot them.
Sure thing you can one-shot them! And it gets even better when you use the "interact" button rather than the "use tool" button, because then you can hit the Duggies in an area-of-effect, so you can do more than one at the same time!

Definitely significantly faster than using a Sword.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Leah, honey, did you just dump a daffodil on top of our romantic picnic table? :D
(The daffodil spawned in just the wrong place for her 10-heart cutscene. It was also flickering back and forth between being in front of and behind the table.)

View attachment 10442
lol my tired brain was confused as frak at first. I stared at the image for a good solid minute, not “seeing” what you were referencing, since it looked like a ‘flower centerpiece’ at first to my tired brain. Then, everything registered lol I’m dumb. Haha.