Always Announce Ladder Appearance

MogBeoulve

Farmer
I would love to always get that little announcement even in single player. The audio cue isn't very loud and it's hard to see visually when it's dark. I can live without it as if I get truly annoyed, I can always just plop down a staircase. But I agree it would be a nice QOL upgrade.

Godkin

Planter
You ask about the location of the stairs in Stardew Valley, looking for a ladder in a rock crack or after fighting an enemy (sometimes without running out of stamina). If the floor is full of monsters, beat them all to reveal a ladder. and yeah Always Announce Ladder Appearance can be a solution.

Bawby

Planter
You ask about the location of the stairs in Stardew Valley, looking for a ladder in a rock crack or after fighting an enemy (sometimes without running out of stamina). If the floor is full of monsters, beat them all to reveal a ladder. and yeah Always Announce Ladder Appearance can be a solution.
Ever play multiplayer? Ladder could be clear across the dungeon. The alert would be the game's little way of saying, "Hey. Ladder's been found. You can stop breaking rocks and save some stamina." Would be handy, yeah?

Bawby

Planter
Furthermore, like @MogBeoulve said, it may be dark and don't see the ladder right away. Suppose you drop a bob-omb and step away from the carnage? The possibilities for solutions are endless! Well...not endless...