Question About having custom characters sleep in other positions

LLLLLl6

Newcomer
I wonder how to set the custom character to sleep in their specific position...
This question has puzzled me for a long time, they always lie flat on the bed with their eyes open. It's scary to watch...
Does anyone know how to solve this problem???? Help me please!X(

TildenJack

Tiller
Create a sleep pose on the character's tilesheet, define it as CharName_sleep in data/animationDescriptions (with the position on the character's tilesheet, so something like 39/39/39), and add that animation to the character's schedule.

LLLLLl6

Newcomer
Create a sleep pose on the character's tilesheet, define it as CharName_sleep in data/animationDescriptions (with the position on the character's tilesheet, so something like 39/39/39), and add that animation to the character's schedule.
OOOOOOOOh!!! Let me try!! Thank you!!!

LLLLLl6

Newcomer
When I checked the content file, I found that I had added his sleeping position in it and it was on the schedule, but after I married him, he didn't use the position I drew for him. What can I do about this situation?

TildenJack

Tiller
Does the character actually have a marriage schedule? They don't use anything else. And I think the general sleep pose for married characters is hardcoded, so as long as the pose is defined as _sleep (not _Sleep or anything of the sort) it should work, assuming I'm interpreting this comment correctly.

LLLLLl6

Newcomer
Does the character actually have a marriage schedule? They don't use anything else. And I think the general sleep pose for married characters is hardcoded, so as long as the pose is defined as _sleep (not _Sleep or anything of the sort) it should work, assuming I'm interpreting this comment
Thank you for your reply, i'll do it again~

LLLLLl6

Newcomer
I'm back.... Unluckly, it still can't read my sleeping position. I make sure content.json include an animation of his sleeping position with (npcname_sleep), and i also added it in Schedule, every month. Now he can use my sleeping position when we just met, but he still sleeps on his stomach when i married him......Hmmm, please somebody tell me what should i do :(((