Unofficial mod updates

dreamarche

Newcomer
Your config.json file has invalid text, probably due to a mistake when you were editing it. You can just delete the file and it'll generate a new one next time you launch the game.
Whenever I try to edit the config.json in the child parent pairs section it always says that there's an invalid text, and it will always be the first letter of the name I type in. The initial config.json is
{
"AgeWhenKidsAreModified": 83,
"DoChildrenWander": true,
"DoChildrenHaveCurfew": true,
"CurfewTime": 1900,
"ChildParentPairs": {},
"ModdingCommands": false
}

and I've changed it to

{
"ChildParentPairs": Sebastian,
}

No matter what I type in that section the first letter or symbol is listed as an error. Any suggestions?

Pathoschild

Planter
@dreamarche It should be like this:

Code:
{
   "ChildParentPairs": {
      "Some Child Name": "Sebastian",
      "Another Child": "Sebastian"
   },
}

oded7

Newcomer
how do I get the to do list mod in a 1.4 version because it wasn't updated and I really want it.
Thanks in advance.

Pathoschild

Planter
@jacquesdereims My PR was merged, so submitting it to the original repo is fine. Can you change your version to 1.1.2-unofficial.2-jacquesdereims though, to avoid suppressing update alerts if an official update is released?

Pathoschild

Planter

Attachments

Last edited:

Inny

Tiller
Hi, returning to the game, I have a couple of questions about two of the unofficial updates.
- I remember BFAV making the game crash when using the incubator, has it been fixed in the actual version?
- Is Replanter working with Json Assets crops?
Thanks.

kevinl2000

Newcomer
Just updated Sauvignon to 2.0 fixing the localization bug and added a way to remove the helper

PR: https://github.com/JDvickery/Sauvignon-in-Stardew/pull/8
hi,after i bulit the winery and quit the game.it always removed ! i already shut down every options in config , how can i solve this ?
Detail:Removed invalid building type 'Winery' in Farm (5, 37) to avoid a crash when loading save 'Victor_261236074'. (Did you remove a custom building mod?

inmut26

Newcomer
Is safelightning still not updating? It didn't work anymore, but there's nothing wrong with the smapi log.

Vanillin

Greenhorn
I downloaded an unofficial BFAV update in which the interface size was increased from 3 to 5 but for me it's still not enough. Can you do something about it? For the interface to be for example with pages I know that it is possible to reduce the size of the interfaces in the game itself, but this option is not practical. I need to add many more animals, and this interface just won't be enough for me

Screenshot_162.png