Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

arcadeperson

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy A02s
Details of your issue: The villagers heart meter on their text box are showing incorrect maximum numbers, the purple star for 10-14 heart are also missing.
Screenshots/video:
Screenshot_20230120-223846.jpg
Screenshot_20230121-172418.jpg
Screenshot_20230120-223609.jpg

On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu? Or was it an "emergency load"?:
I tested both methods and encountered the same bug.
Any other info that might be relevant: N/A

Last edited:

ARandomPerson

Greenhorn
Type of device: iPad Pro
Details of your issue: Sebastian’s 6-heart even glitches at the second choice where you choose to go through the front door or the back door. It doesn’t allow me to click anything— had to restart the day
Screenshots/Video: https://imgur.com/a/HDopvOQ

LuckyShepherd

Greenhorn
I can no longer access Robin's shop. I can enter her home, and talk to her behind the counter. But, I can't open the carpenter's shop. All other shops are working fine.
Playing on iPad Air 2

MI'm sorry to come again, but my game is still having the same problems of closing before I can even play my save. I've already deleted it more than 1 time and it's already bothering me and I'm even thinking about stopping playing because it's getting in my way. At this moment I arrived in the summer in the game, but for that I had to download 1.4 in a pirated way, but my game is paid for without me being able to play and it saddens me.

NãoI can't get into the game, my game is crashing and I can't even create a farm because my keyboard is missing. What I'm listing are things that didn't happen before. I apologize for having downloaded the pirate, but I'm really sad, because I paid in the play store to be able to play, to have all that business of helping the developer, but this is making me sad because this is my favorite game and it is something that distracts me even in my worst moments. It makes me happy. But right now it's just making me anxious and frustrated.

I really hope they fix these bugs because I'm looking forward to being able to play, even though I'm sad about losing my save

sevenp

Newcomer
Item duplication bug

Type of phone: Google Pixel 4a (Android 13)
SV Version 1.5.6.37
Details of your issue:
- Build a chest and fill it with items, until no more slots are available with at least one slot filled with a stack of some items (in my case bug meat)
- open chest
- select an item in inventory
- long press stacked item in chest to select multiple instances
- touch free spot in inventory
- item first selected in inventory is duplicated to the spot from the step before

You can also long press a non-stackable item in the chest, like your axe, but that item is lost afterwards (disappearing from chest).

If you try to duplicate a stackable item, you can create as many as you pull from the stackable items in the chest, sometimes destroying the chest-stack in the process.

video: attached, shows duplication of fiberglass rod
screen-20230121-124040.gif

On the day of your issue, I did load my game through the Load Game menu

Edit: *sigh* gif does not play for some reason and there is no video format allowed for upload. Also can't attach a zip, bc it always shows as "file size too big", hope you can reproduce it without my video
2nd edit: more specific issue details

Last edited:

Vegibowl

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro
Details of your issue: Upgraded watering can in the spring but it’s not raining while Clint has it. My cat is pissed.
Screenshots/video: attached
On the day of your issue, did you load your game through the Load Game menu (you wake up in the bed)? Or was it an "emergency load" (i.e. one where you start mid-day wherever you left off)? Woke up in the bed
Any other info that might be relevant: Thank you for everything!

Attachments

Pieberry

Greenhorn
Type of device : ipad Pro 11, 3rd gen

Detail: Building painting is heavily bugged. I tried to paint the stable, but once I change the color of ANY part of it, the stable gets bugged like the screenshots. The weird shadow thingy shows up (both in the farm and in the painting menu). I can access the stable, but when I try to relocate the stable it does not get placed in the tile I selected. I think the shadow part is also perceived as the part of the stable structure. Everything returns to normal once I return the stable color to its original state.
Also, touch in general is sometimes buggy. Once, I could not put certain item in a bundles’s second slot, while the fourth slot worked. Also sometimes I cannot talk to Pam when she’s in the saloon. I have to touch several times, or walk away a moment and then try again.

Thanks for all your efforts, seriously. Despite all the bug reports I’ve been posting I am in love with this mobile update. These bugs aren’t game breaking and quite dismissible, so I hope you take your time and don’t overwork yourselves.

Attachments

Nasipadang

Newcomer
Device type: iPad gen 8th
The game keeps crashing whenever I go to speak to Robin at her house. I also cannot open some chests in my warehouse.
I have updated the game at this point to the newest update on January 21.
Please fix this

ms.toffee

Newcomer
Type of phone: Redmi 9 M2004J19G (Android 12)
Issue: I've been having these constant glitches along the town's river and also the black lines on the road where the bus is and other several lines throughout random places in the game.
IMG_20230121_064047.jpg

Matar

Newcomer
Type of device: iPad Air 4 (mobile version)
Details of the issue: I was just mining that day in the caves and ate 2 or 3 cave carrots, in that moment my screen went black with only one random item from my hotbar showing in the upper left corner and with energy meter. It had happened two times before that and it is really disturbing losing progress again and again. (The two times before were not in mines - one was when talking to one of the npcs in the town and the other one I actually don’t remember.
Screenshot: IMG_0788.png- here is how does it look when it happens.
On the day of my issue I loaded the game through emergency-load. But first time I loaded normally through ‘Load Game’.

EDIT:
It’s just happened again, I was just foraging on the ranch beneath my farm, almost went to the wizard and there I go - a black screen
Screenshot:9ED1DF38-FE50-42C6-B0C0-CC34EA0361CF.png

2nd EDIT:
It’s happened again, two times, first I went into the mines and the black screen appeared again screenshot:AFF94006-DFDA-4ED9-99EB-0FFAA056D9F5.png and right after when loaded from “Load game” at 6 AM it appeared at 6:50 AM screenshot:C6387A8F-AFF9-4C78-A495-B1FF77289F9C.png

Last edited:

PerleyGates

Greenhorn
Ever since the latest update, the perfection tracker is too large. It's loading all in one go, but I can't see the top half. I've tried dragging, but the tracker closes. I tried adjusting all of the UI settings, but none seemed to shrink the tracker to a good size, or break it into two pieces like it was before.

Phone: Google Pixel 6
Android 13

Seen on both a normal save and emergency save.
Screenshot_20230119-225827.png

Type of phone: galaxy a40
Issue: the text from the weather report goes beyond the border of the text box
Screenshot added
First time playing since update, not emergency save, noticed it a few in-game days after I started playing, but it could have been that I just didn't notice it.

Attachments

Bodaddy

Newcomer
iPad 6th gen, iOS 15.5

game black screens the playing field and menu bar except top item and energy bar. Sound still present. was riding horse in area below the farm and black. Happened once Before on ginger island. Can only force game to quit.
when Reopening game the first screen asks immediately to resume from where I left off so the crash recovery is nice. Loading into the game I am near where I crashed but I have moved so it seems behind the black screen the character was still moving around. I could also hear myself getting on and off the horse.

Attachments

soha

Greenhorn
I don't know if such information is needed for those who are porting the game and fixing errors now and whether it will be necessary in the future: after the next restart of the game, fishing was calm, until the appearance of the chest. If you do not take it, then there is no cyclic sound. When catching it together with the fish, it appears, which helps to remove the restart of the game.
One more piece of information.
The bug with the treasure and the sound is not repetitive. I tried not to catch fish at different intervals, to catch, not to catch with a chest, to catch with a chest, different fish in different locations. Apparently this is due to other game events or actions.

pluto&topaz

Greenhorn
using an iPad air 4th gen - game screen will randomly go black out of nowhere and the only fix is to close the game and lose all progress. happens all the time making the game unplayable.

museum donation is also glitched in terms of interface.

Attachments