Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

美月MZK

Greenhorn
Type of Device: Huawei P30 EMUI 12

Just updated SDV yesterday and during an estimated four hours of gameplay, these are the issues that I've found:

1. Inventory scrollbar on the left side is now bigger which I don't like because it's not just taking space but also prevents the levels of the mines from being shown properly on the screen.
2. The game is a bit laggy; I have difficulties scrolling through the inventory scrollbar, harvesting artisanal crafts, etc. I mean, it does not respond to the touch immediately.
3. Panning to the left or right seems disabled which is proving to be irksome especially when you are on the mines.
4. My junimos are not picking up the cauliflowers they harvested and just leaving them on the ground.
You can change the toolbar size on the settings. Toolbar padding for width, and toolbar size for the icons' size.

flammia

Greenhorn
phone: iphone 13 pro

i have been playing stardew for a few months now and have been loving it. the recent update has made the game nearly impossible to play, though. i can’t scroll through the entire toolbar anymore, it only goes through the first like 10 slots. additionally, my energy bar is weirdly in the right corner, the bottom section is not visible to me. another issue is that the game will not let me play music/podcast/audiobook while playing, a feature i used to utilize all the time. and finally, i leave my barn/coop doors open because it the past the animals are aware when to go outside (i.e., when there is inclement weather) but it is currently raining and my animals are all outside.

any and all help would be greatly appreciated as i love this game so much.

Viaruus

Newcomer
Phone: OnePlus 6T

Unfortunately, I didn't think to get a screenshot of this, but I'll describe it as much as I can.

So I was going around harvesting salmon berries, and almost all the bushes got harvested normally. But one of the bushes, close to the area where you enter town from Cindersap Forest, didn't register that it had been harvested properly.

When I harvested, it gave me the salmonberries as usual. But when I came back from Pelican Town, there were still salmonberries on the bush, plus more laying on the ground.

Beyond that, I don't have much further info, this seems to be limited to the salmonberry bushes, maybe even possibly just one of them.

BohoChickie

Newcomer
Type of phone: Moto g stylus 2021
Details of your issue: when I entered Sebastian's room, it gave the "gaming" cutscene with Seb and Sam. It allowed the dialogue between our characters, it allowed me to choose my character (healer), but when it showed the first screen of the "game", it then froze (see pic). Had to close the game and restart the day. I did it 4 times to eliminate the chance it was just my phone but it froze every time.
Screenshot_20230108-190516.png

BohoChickie

Newcomer
Confirming this in the barn and greenhouse, machines and chests are very hard or impossible to access when they're located on the left bottom row.

Like someone before me, I also noted it's very hard to dismount from the horse, I have to zoom in and select the character, otherwise it just moves the horse.

The date box seems very large and doesn't scale with the zoom.

Using Fairphone 3.
I also had problems accessing a chest on the lower left of the big shed on my Moto g stylus 2021

Critikal_

Newcomer
Type of phone: Moto G8power android 11
Details of your issue: Item Multiplier with Mine Chest. If the player has full inventory and open a mine chest[Village Cave/Skull Cave] the given item will drop to the ground and will be multiplied.
Screenshot:
20230108_211403.png

empeimaj2

Greenhorn
Type of phone: iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd Generation) (this is the 2021 M1 model)
Details of your issue: Apologies if this has already been reported, but before patch 1.5, the screen resolution was more or less fixed (I think). With 1.5, it's much more zoomed out by default and the text is harder to see. I can pinch to zoom in on the actual playing area, but anytime a cut scene pops up, it resets the zoom to the further out default. It would be nice if the pinch to zoom level persisted during/after cut scenes. Also would be nice if the dialog text size could be increased -- even with pinch to zoom on the playing field, the dialog remains small. Is it possible to implement a resolution selection setting?
Screenshots/video: Attached standard zoom, which is much smaller/zoomed out than it was before 1.5.
Any other info that might be relevant: iPadOS 16.2.

Attachments

Meloku

Greenhorn
Phone: Xiaomi 11T
Issue: If you have multiple stacks of an item on your inventory and click on the Auto Sort button, the stacks closest to the top left corner will disappear instead of adding together.

hereticsainte

Greenhorn
iPad mini, 6th generation, running OS 16.2
All pop up windows are much smaller than before (backpack contents, store inventory, etc)
Xs to close pop ups are small enough you have to hit them a few times.
At Robin's, the painting pop up is very small - almost microscopic. I did manage to paint my buildings using my pinky, after several tries.
I noticed when I got back to my farm, my horse does not rest in the horse stable - the entire stable seems to have moved several squares back from the horse, and he does not spawn in it, but right in front of it.
The painting of the stable seems to have triggered this.
I did try moving the building to resolve this, but it did not work - the building itself seems to have an invisible area in front of it.

Attachments

sunflower4666

Greenhorn
On iPhone 8, iOS 15.7 with SDV version 1.5.6.32

It was working pretty fine, still can't forage from the horse though. It's started having a hard time opening chests -- I have to try several times to find the exact spot to open the chest (also true for autograbbers and some of my kegs). It seems to be worst near doors of buildings?

Twice I dug up artifact spots with the hoe and got clay, which immediately froze the game. Reloading brought me back to where I was but with my horse warped home and some state-based things reset (ie, berry bushes I had picked had berries again, food buffs not showing but possibly still active). In between those two freezes, I dug up an artifact spot and got a random artifact and had no issues. I haven't been able to make this bug happen again since I haven't seen more artifact spots with clay and have run into the next issue:

It started crashing within a few seconds of opening. It'll load into the day I was on in the middle of replanting crops and then within about ten seconds, crash. Reopening the game takes me to the same time and place as before the crash with none of the (few seconds of) changes saved.

Jochu

Cowpoke
Type of phone: iPhone 14 plus iOS 16.2 (15.6.32 Stardew Valley version)
Details of your issue:
  • Issue 1: I found Lewis being Jesus on the water and then dematerializing from the map.
    AFFB9330-6D57-4A40-9467-CBF7BFCE74CB.png
Video:
  • Issue 2: I did this test twice, where I would send my items to sell, then go to the mine, save my game and close the game, reopen the game with my newly saved game and move on to the next day. As the day passed, the sales summary of the previous day was not shown and also the earned were not reflected in my coins.
Video:

Any other info that might be relevant: At first I thought it was a matter of closing the game without saving, but how is it shown in the video I saved and closed it properly.

Last edited:

glenny99

Newcomer
Don’t know if you are supposed to keep or lose the item you have to bring to the crate at the train station for the tunnel quest line.
Had a line of trees just fall and leave wood and sap when returning to the farm. It was a sunny day with no thunderstorms which I know some has lightning strike a tree.

Artoriaaa

Greenhorn
Device: Iphone 6S
Issues: The game stop working when i open the music back (Apple Music app), whenever i load the backup save my horse got teleported back to the farm and sometimes got crash even there were no sign of lag or sth like that.