Unofficial mod updates

pxlybius

Tiller
Hi! Thank you everyone working on updating their mods and everyone who are updating mods that have been abandoned!
Does anyone know if Gervig91's animated mods still work? and if not will they be updated?
i've been using them in my 1.6 playthrough so far and haven't encountered any issues! they just don't have any of the new additions (obviously)

samfarms

Greenhorn
Hi! Does anyone know if DaisyNiko is updating her farm maps? I love the Tiny Garden Farm and really wanted to play the update on it. It still kind of works but unable to leave through the bus stop like other custom farm maps. I think she's active but haven't heard anything/seen any comments on Nexus. Or if anyone knows of any similar working farm maps that are smaller in area. Thanks!

Last edited:

Thrawn

Sodbuster
Hi! Does anyone know if DaisyNiko is updating her farm maps? I love the Tiny Garden Farm and really wanted to play the update on it. It still kind of works but unable to leave through the bus stop like other custom farm maps. I think she's active but haven't heard anything/seen any comments on Nexus. Or if anyone knows of any similar working farm maps that are smaller in area. Thanks!

Daisy is currently moving house, so she won't be able to update any of her mods for a while.

Cokain8

Cowpoke
Hello,

Does anyone know if these modder( LiveOnSUPERT ,ivylovesbirds ,StarAmy, tikamin557) are still active for updates?
I love these mods of them and it is to know whether or not I can have hope hahahah.

juststubborn

Greenhorn
Thank you so, so much to all the people working hard on updates!

I am lucky to have 99% of my mods updated now :") All that's missing is Custom Spouse Patio Redux, and Custom Spouse Rooms ! ! !

I am hoping that PolyamorySweet adds updates for the spouse patio/rooms, but yay! I just wanted to thank all the unofficial updaters + official modders for your hard work! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here's a sleepy capy for all the tireless modders out there... Make sure you're always resting! And thank you again <3

oh! i'm here for the same reason, all I'm missing is CSR and CSPR. In the nexus' comment section a user said that the modder aedenthorn is on hiatus indefinitely but left his mods avaible for others to update. Can someone confirm it?
and really, thank you guys for all the work you've been doing since the 1.6 update.

Nounouille

Greenhorn
Hello, can you update these mods please :

thanks you if you can

wrenNdoubt

Greenhorn
Hello, can you update these mods please :

Seconding this.

Also,
Gave it a go. Also not a mod I use personally, so I've only done minimal testing. Let me know how it works for you!

EDIT: Updated 3/23: fixed crafting from chests. Zoom levels are fixed now too!
Thank you SO MUCH aschismatism for updating Convenient Chests! I'm using it and not having any issues stashing to chest or crafting from chests. Haven't tried categorizing chests yet, but so far, works a treat!

Finally, does anyone know if SvFishingMod will be getting an update, officially or not? It's another one I'm really missing. Open to suggestions for another fishing mod, as long as it lets you: search for the ID of a fish, set the ID of a fish for the next reel, and set the quality of all fish hooked.

Inny

Tiller
Between SSaturn's and Bonster's crops and recipes mods being abandoned, that quite a lot of variety we're losing...